What makes us different
We pride ourselves on ensuring that any project we are commissioned to carry out is specifically linked not only to the organisational aims and objectives but also to mirror and match your culture, ethos and values. Another reason for the success of Arc People Development is our ability to make learning fun – an enjoyable experience. Each and every development intervention is ultimately geared towards the transfer of skills and knowledge into the workplace – endeavouring to change attitude.
Getting the right people in place
Arc People Development works closely with your Recruiting Manager to offer a full and thorough service to select the right people for your organisation. This could include some or all of the following:
- Development and placement of adverts
- Management of applications
- Competence based telephone interviewing
- Assessment centre development and implementation
- Administering psychometric tests and/or personality questionnaires
- Designing bespoke selection activities
- Interviewing candidates
- Management of the selection process
Getting the right systems in place
We have extensive experience of working with organisations, both large and small, to develop and implement systems that work.
Systems such as Performance Management and Team Briefing. Working with small working parties in your organisation also engenders ownership and responsibility ensuring success and buy in. Getting the right development activity
As well as offering ILM accredited programmes, we also offer modular programmes to meet your exact needs. We work with you to develop a programme of workshops to meet the development needs of your people. To give you a taste of the breadth of workshops offered, the titles include:
- Setting objectives and measuring performance
- Leadership and motivation
- Presentation skills
- Training and coaching techniques
- Team building
- Problem solving and decision making
- Managing change successfully
- Time management and delegation… and many more
Getting recognition for good practice
With access to accredited Investors in People Assessors and Advisers we can offer you full and total support to work with this national Standard, ensuring you get a return for your investment in your people. We can also support you in working with the additional modules covering Work Life Balance and Leadership and Management.
So, if any of the above looks like it could be of interest to you and your organisation, get in touch. Just call on 0161 941 4100 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.